- Brand Name: SYNQ
- Model Number: DIGIT 3K6
- Type: Professional Amplifier
- Channels: 2 (2.0)
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Professional amplifier: pro amplifier
- Style: Amiplifier
- Voltage: AC 220v
- Item: ClassD series
- Votage: 120V available
- Certification: CE,UL
- Grade: A
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Carton Box|
|Delivery Detail:||Around 30days after payment received|
built-in active crossover
3 speakons output
High temperature protection
Item Name: Professional Power Amplifier
Item #:Digit 3K6
Keywords: Professional Ultra thin digital power amplifier , DJ equipment,
SYNQ for sound research as it imply, it is highest level of Sound technoloy and State of art design , which it can be a potential brand to lead a trend and impact a generation of DJ users.
Designed as a cost-effective solution specifically for sound contractors.The Digit series features three models,Digit 1K0, Digit 2K2, Digit3K6. Digit series Amplifier in a rugged 1-U chassis, equipped with very high efficient and reliable switching power supply with power factor correction(PFC),the efficiency reach 96%,rate of distortion reach 0.02%.
To avoid whizzing when there is big signal and current relay switch on,Digit Series Amplifier gradually turn to the volume of last setting when current relay switch on.On ordinary current relay working mode, there is signal voltage on each contact, so there is current when open or short, arcing will exist because of the voltage on the contact, and these arcing will produce on contacts, perfect damping factor and service life of the equipment will be reduced by this impedance.
A real breakthrough in professional amplifier technology Synq introduces a new range of CLASS-D AMPLIFIERS with exceptional power and competitive pricing!
The extremely high efficiency, reduced power waste and very low heat dissipation are the main advantages of these PWM-amplifiers!
Incredible space savings for mobile applications enclosure only 1unit high!
Incredible low weight only 5,6kg!
Extremely high power output 2x 1800Wrms @ 4 Ohm!
Output in bridge mode 3600Wrms @ 8 Ohm
All the protections you can think of for professional use
Signal + current limiters
Short circuit current protection
AC, VHF protection
Very powerful bass response, also perfect for subwoofers!
Switchable 30Hz HPF (high pass filter) eliminates unwanted, power consuming, subsonic frequencies.
3 different working modes stereo, bridge mode, mono mode (inputs linked)
* Balanced in/outputs on XLR + 6.3mm jack
* 2 Speakon connectors (left and right outputs)
* 1 separate Speakon output for bridge mode
:: Technical Information
* Power - stereo (or mono): 2x 1050Wrms @ 8 Ohm
* Power - stereo (or mono): 2x 1800Wrms @ 4 Ohm
* Power - bridge: 1x 3600Wrms @ 8 Ohm
* Power efficiency: >90%
* Frequency response: 5 - 36.000Hz +/-1dB
* Input sensitivity: 1000mV
* Input impedance: 20k balanced
* Input impedance: 10k unbalanced
* S/N ratio: >100dB
* Crosstalk (8ohm/1kHz): 90dB
* Damping Factor (8ohm/1kHz): >300
* Slew Rate: 29V/uS
* Cooling: variable speed fan
* Signal inputs: Balanced XLR
* Signal outputs: Blanced XLR
* Speaker Outputs: Speakon
* Power Supply: AC230V/50Hz
* power consumption: 3900W
* Weight: 5,6kg
* Dimensions: 482x301x44mm (19'/1U)